Friday, March 28, 2003

Friends can be so bitter sometimes..
Or is it just me????


The other day, when I casually msg a dear-but-not-so-close-like-2 yrs-ago-anymore fren thru her YM, asking about usual stuff hows nwk at her ofis, she just shut me down. She immidiately put a Busy/NA status. I was like, hmm.. what is that? A brand new appropriate silent way of telling ppl how busy her life is??? Alah, couldnt she just be nice of responding to my msg.

Next, keep emailing with a fren about lives and stuff. But, the last email I tried to remind her to be careful of her present relationship, I guess shes just having this hard feeling. I am sorry fren, didnt mean to deny you.. just a serious thought but I will always support u and be there for when u need me. The least only to listen..

The other incident, promise to share wedding present with a fren. Ala, shes the one yang nak share ngan aku pun mula-mula tu. Then, she looked for other other frens, and whey so many ppl wanted to tip in, she took me out. Only knew that on the wedding day that my name wasnt there. Probably, the price of miscomm, but still... I already bought another gift for the sake of just in case, but not the real gift that I wanted to give my bestfren. Yet, I felt quite frustated sbb I must have been buying a very special gift if I knew that I was out of the share.

Last nite, call my best buddy <-- Yus, sejibik laak , been calling few times and sent so many SMS with not good respond. I know and try to understand her prob, but pls dont treat me as a stranger.. a person who u dont want to be with. When I rang her, shes on the other line.. she answered me but only to say, "sape nih, sape nih, call balik nanti, I tengah engaged". Arrrrghh, patutke untuk aku tak terasa....??? Tapi, takpela.. try to visit her jap lagi..

Not to mention the rejection when I desperately needed someone to talk to..

Hmm, sometimes befren with guys is much easier and relaxing.. Luckily, still have Erni, Lan and Johny at my disposal.. The rest of the buddies are just great: Kak N, Kak Ja, Kak Zu my slighly older-than-thou councellors.. hihihik, Ugie and Kak Pah, Kak ila. kekekekehh.. jahat.. Wont ever dispose them. Friends are once and for all.. Wish that I can still befren with Amin, Daffy, Curry, Sizuka, and Ash.. Frens who lost along the way...

No comments: