Wednesday, November 6, 2002

2 Ramadhan 1423




Once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feeling down
Nothing could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way


Malam tadi masa aku tengah nak gosok baju. Err, ari nie kita pakai baju kurung kaler pastel oren . Aku ingat turn off tv since mak aku dah masuk tidur and adik aku sorang tu dok repair motor dia kat anjung. Alih-alih, waaaa.. Bryan Adams was on the House of Noise, Channel V.

Bryan Adams nie kira-kiranya the first singer yang aku minatlah. Back in the Pre College in Sunway. The first time Ive got to know him was for the song Do I have to Say the Word . Opps, that song remind me of the time Hunt declare ngan aku.. heheheh, Hunt was not a romantic type of guy, but he was nice and very sweet.
Back to Bryan Adams story mory, I developed a huge crush on him from that song. I saved some money just to get his cassette and I also managed to get my brother bought his video collection.
One thing, that makes me think that he is a cool guy (a lot of thats) is that he only wears t-shirt and jeans in his performance. Ikssh, aku rasa english aku makin teruk day by day.. Nak susun ayat pun dah tak pandai. Uwaa, camne nie. Hmm, I should try to write my jurnal in English. Nope, not because that I want to show off. But, seriusly.. I feel my English is getting worst. I dont actually practise English these days. Yelah, my nature of job doesnt involve many people, only machine, machine and machine.. The only English that I see everyday is the software in the terminal.
Not to say that I was good in English. Alaa, enough enough eat only. Always got B+ pun on my English course in college.

On the Ramadhan side, Alhamdullillah I am still be able to fast and pray at Surau with mother. I had a plate of Rice and chicken Curry yesterday. Manage to abstain from taking Mee Kari at nite and eventually, I only had a table spoon of rice and Fried Spinach (bayam goreng kekekeke). Waaah,, look like an execellent diet plan. Alaa.. I always hot hot chicken waste(errr, polite, layered language laa ). I can stay in that situation only for the first few weeks, after that all my determination and spirit go down the drain. The same thing, for all the supplement, jamu-jamu, or pills. Its so difficult for me to keep a constant schedule.

Today, I wont write any email. And I am not going to write any emails this week. heheheh..

No comments: