Don't think I can't feel that there's something wrong
You've been the sweetest part of my life for so long
I look in your eres, there's distant light
Caught up with Flu and Fever for the past few days. Dah lama riak dengan tak demam dan sakit, akhirnya Tuhan tunjuk yang Dia lebih berkuasa. As a fren aka pakcik said, it supposed to drain out and clean up every dirt and sin I have. Mengurangkan dosa-dosa yang perlu dibalas di hari kemudian. Siapalah aku di muka bumi Allah nie, hanya seorng yang seringkali membuat dosa and seterusnya mengharapkan perlindungan dan keampunan dari-Nya.
Been a tough day,.. it is all because of the procastination that ive been applying this while. ( I love procastination so much). I was still in a shaky health, yet I got to go to ofis because all the answer guide and result sheet for my class were at the ofis. Too bad. Cik Zarina called me up early in the morning to remind me that I was late returning the result.
Ahaa.. and I still had not finish marking. Luckily, there were only 24 students this time around. So.. heheheh, with all of the experience of escaping preps and such in the high school.. I went to surau and finished marking the paper. And the result was...:
I was satisfied. The average mark is : 72.. which is B+. Not bad huh.. 5 got A- and Ikhwan as expected got A+. ( we dont have A+ back in OSU). From their answer I know that my students understand the course. Tu yang seronok sangat tu. Cuma kelakar. Ada sorang my student nie, Adika.. dia nie pandai.. Sebab kalau dia jawab, dia jawab dengan betul.Tapi dia suka sangat tertido in the exam. Esp part B, the subjective Qs.. Dia mesti tak abiskan.. and dari tulisan dia, memang tulisan orang mengantuk. Aku dah remind dia banyak kali jangan tido. Tapi rupa-rupa masa final nie pun dia tido gak.. Hmm, macam-macam diorang nie. Aku taktau what kind of student I was last time..
Macam Ikhwan, dia pulak stail yang jawab kat kertas soalan and then pindahke ke kertas jawapan. Alih-alih mungkin dia tak cukup masa.. the last 10Qs dia tak sempat nak pindahkan. Ive consulted Cik Zarina, and she allowed me to mark the Qs paper instead of answet sheet so that he wouldnt lose mark.
The rest of my life :
Khai did msg me yesterday. Twice, saying that hes in KL.. in Concorde and ask to meet me. I am ok, but when I told him that bila pulak dia nak gie dating. Dia senyap pulak. Hes been keeping quite about his relationship all this while. A very good fren of mine. But, do hope to see him just to catch up each other.
I pray for Along's fortune. Hopefully, kali nie dia akan betul-betul bertemu dengan pasangan hidup dia. Rasanya cukup dah semua misery and frustation that she went through. Really wish her all the best and luck.
Sometimes, kita memang tak jangka ape yang menunggu dihadapan kita. Rasanya baru macam semalam aku dok dengar cerita sedih Along, and now dia nampak happy. I am glad for her.. and hope my times will come soon. Oh ya, walau apa pun yang berlaku, aku akan tetap always be her fren and be there for her..
The way they have been and always be for me..
No comments:
Post a Comment