Thursday, October 17, 2002

A jourNey to EterNity



[Today]
Quite a BZ day. Frankly, I am so tired these days. I have to go thru Federal
Highway
instead of KESAS . My sister is getting so pampered.
PLUS, I am in my PMS. So thirsty, so hungry and I crave for all sort of food,
Rice, Maggie, PePSi and Coklat.
In the Ofis, papers is piling up the IN tray without any withdrawal from the
OUT tray. Hmm, see.. I dont understand why some people have time to chat, layan
forum, write emails when I in my most relaxing time, still dont have enough time
to surf or go shopping. Heheh, Like pakcik.. Macamana dia boleh layan two persons
at a same time.. Tu kalau dua, ntah2 ade 3,4 lagi.. :) . PAdahal, he always
claims that he is so BZ. Never mind. ala.. Kita taktau kan. Aku kalau tengah mood malas
BZ macamana pun aku still boleh tulis email 7KB. kekekek.. Boleh tulis
jurnal pepanjang, reply forum and baca MS nyer jernal. Sabo jek.

Sambung balik cite Cuti-cuti Malaysia.

[Saturday afternoon]
Pakcik pakai black on that day. His fav color laa tu.



No comments: