EcSTaTic
Been away for quite few days. Went to Putra Jaya.. Met Chik.. She looks so different than the last time I saw her.. the last and the first.. on 1995. She looks gorgeous. Tak sangka aku adik aku sorang nie dah dewasa.
Went into Komplek Sri Perdana.. WoW! W o W!...
Wonderful Lunch and tea...
Met some new frens..
Oklah.. in overall, the visit was great.. I mean, when else can u not to be in the ofis and not do any work.. yet, u got free tea and lunch... heheheh.. And yeah.. u have no obligation.. Plus, Its a good experience.
Saturday...
Hmm, another lazy day to go to work.. Sometimes, I just had this feeling not wanting to go to work.. This weird feeling to pull up the blanket and sail in the endless dream.. (of course, after the subuh).. but, the feeling when entering the bathroom was like.. just take ur oblution and dont bathe.. hehehehe...
So, there I was at home... watching the tv egdelessly.. watching a good drama and a hindi movie.. heyy, its Mann. Hmm, tapi semalam pun aku tengok Cite Hindi gak.. heheh.. yelah, kenkadang bile dah tengok... aku pulak yang lebih-lebih sampai takleh nak take my eyes off the screen.
Malam tu,
went to Klinik Azman..Mintak MC.. Reason: Migrain.. ahaakksss... I am a bad liar.. NEver will able to lie.. I was like creating thousands of reasons and none was precisely spoken. Last-last cakap jek la.. malas nak keje.. Well, Nway.. Aku tak penah ambik MC.. and sometimes, although I was heavily in fever.. I didnt take MC.. Malas nak klinik.. the panel klinik takes 30mt drive.. and dah 3 kali aku claim tak dpt.. So, dont bother.. No more paying untuk klinik bukan panel.
Yesterday:
Elly's wedding.. Dropped by Klang Parade to check out Memory Lane.. Tapi tak jumpe, tapi Parkson Sale was so inviting. Tapi tak solat Zohor lagi.. so, gonna head down there again..
This morning:
Mixed mood.. I was not concentrating at all.. Be it on the road or at work. I must get Ottid to lunching with.. Shes always the best listener... apart from... hmmm... Mickey. Quite missing him.. Unexpectedly, he called early in the morning... its been weeks since I last heard from him. He was moving back to KL.. wooaah.. But, If only.... if only.. But, Its not going to be.. not going to be.
we are so a good frens.. Can tell him about anything. But, we are just virtually fated.
Till this point:
He didnt call nor email. Got his emails this morning. Hmm.. Ntahla.. Mungkin aku nie sangat teruja kots.. Mungkin cam dia cakap, I need to put myself back together.. Be calm and relax. Tuhla, its not good to be ecstatic all the time. Ive been doing some thinkings about myself lately.. haa, things yang I always deny and ignore.
Yelah, aku pun rasa aku nak let things go naturally.. Dont force.. Biar jekla.
Yelah, ntah.. lain kan.. when hes here and when hes there.. and lain when hes not at work and when hes at work. totally lain when hes at nite.. (wooopss... jgn terpesong sangat), and during the day.. hehehe...
I am hoping that everything is gonna be ok, everything is gonna be alright, everything is gonna be fine.. Everythinh will turn out great..
No comments:
Post a Comment