Wednesday, July 24, 2002

DreaMiN'


I left my car at the basement yesterday. So, I got off on the bus at 7.11 this morning. Well, today is my bus lucky day. I guess it was not jammed (I was sailing in sweet dream), I reached KL at aroung 8.45am.. Not bad huh.. Usually, I come at 9.15.


Lyin' in my bed, Thoughts in my head
Visions of you. But I can't get through the night

So pick up the phone, I know you're home
You're playin' with my heart
And you know that it just ain't right

It's just a game of love, And even though it's hard baby
I can never give you up

You're the one I'm dreamin' of , I can't live without your love
Tonight, And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for Inside

So I get in the car, But I didn't get far
'Cause the radio played, Every song that I sang with you

Yesterday's gone, And it may be true
But you know that, I'll never get over you

It's just a game of love, And even though it hurts me baby
I can never give you up

You, you gave me love, Love gave us hope and strength
To carry on and, You, you gave me faith
When I was fallin' down, You would pick me up, my love
I'm dreamin' of you


Best kan lagu tu.. Dreamin of U by Celine Dion. Aku dulu suka buat compilation lagu-lagu and bagi kat hmm.. sape lagik ex-bf aku yg tercinta tu, Hunt2.. heehh..
Tadi ntah camne aku dok playing CD Celine Dion yang Falling into You tu.
I coudnt find the MP3 file.. but check out Where Does My Heart Beats Now.. Best gak..


Nak cite sikit about my students kat the part time class that I thought. Hmm, I love teaching. In fact, I have this plan to be a lecturer someday. Perhaps, when Im getting bored of this job.
Althought, sometimes karenah students nie really gives me a headache. I still love the job. Its not because of the money that they pay me (though, it is good too).
Cume, sometimes I feel sad with my students. I dont know what is wrong. They are taking Physiotherapy.. so, I know that most of them are not so familiar with computer.. But, hey.. thats why I am teaching them. I gave them mind mapping tu, very clear notes with examples, ample time to do lab and HW. But, last Monday when I gave them some exercise.. diorang takleh jawab. I am quite sad.. sebab camane diorang nak jawab exam midterm hari nie?? kalau bagi soalan senang pun takleh nak jawab. Pastu some of them seems dont care about the assignment that I give. Do not turn in hw and lab. Ive been so linear with them by giving them HW instead of quizzes. Still, many do not turn in dont even do it until I have to remind them. Zalinawati, aku rasa dia nie mungkin ada prob.. and shes just naughty.. taktaula.. Tapi, dia tak bawak disket ke lab. PAstu, hw and lab assig pun tak antar. she cant even copy and paste. Hmmm, nak buat camne yek. They are all still young, fresh lepas SPM. I wish them all the very best in today's midterm exam



No comments: