AnotHeR WeeK, AnoThEr PacE
As I got out of the elevator, I smelled and breathed in a different air from usual. As I slided my forth replacement passcard this year (First: my fault.. hilang 2. hilang gak.. kekeke.. 3. rosak), I smelled something sweeter than my Issey Miyake or Tommy Girl, not even Fifth Ave.. Laa.. bau durian.. So, the whole ofis berbau durian pagi nie.. Sapelaa yang bawak kot..
I took the liberty to write this journal pepagi nie sebab aku sort of bengang kat my president. Oh ye.. Nway, the mood of the week.. I think, its gonna be.. ~smiley~ heheheh..
Last nite we had the follow up meeting from the Karnival Rakyat early this month. Aku sebenarnya memang right from the beginning aku rasa cam akward sketla ngan Iwan tu. Hmm, esp masa karnival tu. YElah, I know I am the secretary.. tapi janganlaa everything kena bebankan kat aku. Luckily, to me I think the Karnival is a success. I mean, compare to the source that we had. And in overall, I respected everybody for the hardwork and commitment.
Cume aku kurang berkenanla bile diorang tu sikit-sikit mesti aku.. esp mr PResiden tu.. Kalau rasa tak prepare jek, aku gak.. aikkkk.. cannot be!!!.. Macam malam tadi, unbeloved mr Pres senang-senag jek soh aku sediakan paperwork untuk hari keluarga. Tak bolehla.. first aku memang tak ade experience in being a leader to organize sthing. Second, I dont have time.. with my UITM and MLVK classes.. nak sediakan surat-surat and report2 nie lagik.. Not at the moement. Lagipun, i feel we should give other people chance.. MAcam Abang Fauzan, he proved that he can organize masa Forum tu.. Sometimes, people never recognize people who work behind the scene. I think, abang Fauzan is the one who make forum tu success. In fact, forum is the most successful program during that karnival. Tapi, diorang tak nampak...
I feel so sorry for my sister sebab apparently she didnt get the Maktab Perguruan intake. Hmm, I feel so bad. I mean, I really want her to further studies. Her SPM result is not that bad. But, I dont know why she does not get it. Hmm.. what should I do??? Kalau boleh, aku nak carikan keje yg suitable for her.. or get her a really good college to get in. Tapi, aku taktau.. I mean, I dont have the source. Hmm, I hope she does not give up. I believe that there will be an opportunity and rezeki for her. Its just a matter of time. But, I want to see my sister happy.
Last nite before I closed my eyes to a endless dream.. I am thinking about my mother. Shes already 62 now. I am so afraid that I will lose her. I cannot and I dont want to bear the situation. I am so not ready to lose my mother. I hope she will always in a good health. I hope umur mak panjang... Shes the only person I have in this world. I'll do anything for my mother...
No comments:
Post a Comment