Thursday, June 6, 2002

This morning, all DTS to LBN (Labuan) International Gtws down. DTS is Digital Trunk Services acts as a exchange for our national traffic and point of interconnect to International traffics. In TM, DTS come in twin, so that kalau satu down, akan ada back up.. But just Imagine.. Utk perjalanan ke Selatan, semua kenderaan kena lalu highway PLUS.. And let say ada dua perhentian for Bus ekspress ke Selatan.. Hentian Duta and Hentian Puduraya. So that, kalau satu hentian takleh pakai, kite still ada hentian yg satu lagi.. Tapi, how about kalau Hwy PLUS tu yg rosak.. Contohnya kalau jambatan kat Sungai Besi tu runtuh ke... Dah semua kenderaan and bas-bas ekspress takleh ke Selatan kan.. So, thats what happens in LBN. The cable yg connect semua DTSs tu down.. Hmm, so much for the twinning concept. TM loses a lot bile berlaku kerosakan macamnie. Cost us millions dollar.

Tadi masa baca gb kak nani, terbaca pulak yg kak nani tulis pasal match making tu.. Unsure kalau she meant about me.. But, truth is I never blame her. Rasanya kalau tiap kali relationship tak jadi kite nak salahkan orang, dah lama dah aku salahkan kak ita for all my dont-work-out relationship.. hehehee.. coz dia yg dok matchkan aku ngan many guys.. hehehe.. Well, ITs fne.. Aku tak penah salahkan exboipren aku tu pun. To me, masa aku kenal dia tu, he was great.. Things just happened yg we were not meant for each other.. Mcm Toad penah cakap, Its just another pace of life.. Tapi memangla susah nak terima keadaan kan, frust menonggeng gak. And masa tu lah, I need support from everyone. And I was forced to be selfish. I was so sensitive. vurnarable, fragile and lembik selembik-lembiknya. Masa tu rasanya the only thing yg kept me holding on was faith. And also support from my family, Kak Nadia, Kak Ja, Kak Ita, Juliet, Mouse, Garf, Kak RR, and oficemates yg very understangding. Kori yg bersusah payah utk aku and try to cheer me up.. Oh ya, Zudin yg always menumpangkan aku pegi berlibur.. Thanks guy.. Yeaahhh,, Now bile ingat balik.. I can laugh.
The price that I have to pay cost me the rest of my life. How to give ur trust and love to a man. Dont be emotional. Hmm.. byk yg aku belajar.. And I am still learning, and I am still making mistakes somewhere..

It is now only memory, but it was sweet.
What happened is hurting, but I never regret of it.
It comes from mistakes and misunderstanding, but I never blame anything.
Now, It changes my life totally, but I am all open to accept it.
Maybe I cuoldnt make it up to him, but I will be good to others.

No comments: