Penah tak once in a while, it seems that everything we touch go bad. For instance, its a fourth time this morning when I used PC in my ofis, it went frozen. Yesterday, I crashed the connection in my INMOCC terminal.. Then, the KJI terminal went blank.. And there were few other times yang I rasa my hand became a devil.
NEws on the radio:
A fanatic fan of Korea soccer team cuba bunuh diri dgn membakar dirinya. Coz, dia ingat lepas dia mati dia boleh hidup balik dan jadi pemain ke-12 in the team (sebagai hantu laa tu). But, turn out he was not completely die.. Just dying of wounds.
Sampai macamtu sekali kan.. TO me, its ok kite nak buat ape pun as a show of our support to a particular team. coloring ur face, convoi, cut ur hair, etc... Tapi jangan la sampai mencederakan diri sendiri.. Tak berbaloii!
No comments:
Post a Comment