Another bad start. I have so many unfinished business to take care. One of the heaviest burden is to prepare final Qs for my CHT 200 class. The dateline is a day after tomorrow, and I only managed to come up with 15 Qs out of 60. And my boss instructed me to dl data from SQL server. And my program is screwed up. Hmm, I need times an ample time to figure out where the problem is. And just now, my terminal is crash.. Oh ya, both of KJI and INMOCC terminal are crash. Meaning that, my job willl be left undone.. And aku semakin pening.. I dont prepare for this afternoon's lecture at all. I still got problem with this semester's schedule.
This morning, I woke up at 7.50 according to my 20-mt-faster Handset's clock. I was sure I set up the alarm last nite, maybe I slept thru it.. Hmm, so not in the mood..
Well, last week went to Kak Ja's house in Sri Kembangan. Taman Pinggiran Putra. Such a pleasant stay.. Stumble on Udin in Midvalley. He was with a gf. Haaaaa... I know the root of all my misery today.. I am sure it is because Ive been talking less and less to my mom. I think she 'terasa'. Mak, ampunkan ema.. I love my mother so much and shes the only one in this world who loves me unconditionally. And shes the only one I have.. Ampunkan anakmu, mak. Ya Allah, may U bless her and let her live long untill I can live on my own. At the moment, I need her..
No comments:
Post a Comment