19. Some problems faced during voice recognition process are:
I. Computer cannot distinguish backgroud sound and other interfering voice
II. There is no software available to play from Compact Disc (CD)
III. Speaker is used to input voice/sound into the computer
IV. Computer has small vocabulary for sound and voice
A. I, II and III
B. II and IV
C. I and IV
D. I and III
In between of preparing the Qs for final exam for my student. Kali ni, my turn to prepare the Qs.. Susah jugak coz nak fikir soalan yang lain dari yang lain nie.. Pening, rasa semua soalan dah penah bagi student.. And the hint is.. topic dia tak penah lari.. the Qs are always asked around the same thing
Malam tadi:
Sting was in Ally McBeal. Wowww. Aku sanggup bersengkang mata at 12.30 am semata-mata nak tgk Sting. Tapi cam takleh recall jek what last nite series was all about. Hmm, ke Sting tengok aku tido??
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you
And last nite too:
Guns n Roses in classic MTV. Patutla mata aku segar bugar.
I dont know if many people at my age have a thing for Guns. But, I definitely do.
I know that some of their songs are ntah hapa-hape with so indecent lyrics.. But, November Rain and Estranged always put me in neverland. Not to say, Dont Cry, Patient, Sweet child of mine. Since I Dont Have U... U U u u.. wowoooo wooo..
A tips from my beloved sister, Kak Ja:
In relationship, its good to be honest and selalu berterus terang tentang perasaaan kite. And dont blame our partner. Always let out what we want instead of blaming what hed done wrong to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment